Creating a more sustainable future
is key to our business
At Mobilitie, our mission is to foster positive social change by enabling greater connections in the spaces our customers and employees live and work. We further advance that mission by contributing to causes and organizations that allow us to volunteer our time, fundraise and meaningfully reduce our collective environmental impact.
Together with our employees, we keep the well-being of our customers and communities centered in all that we do.
Sustainability Report 2022
Together with our parent company, BAI Communications, we have strengthened our commitment to building a more equitable future for present and upcoming generations. Our global environmental, social and governance (ESG) targets can be found in our inaugural sustainability report, titled ‘Creating our Sustainable Future Today.’
In a year of accelerated growth and transformation, we continue to build our vision of creating smart, connected communities, while committing to designing, building and deploying our products and services in a sustainable way.
Our commitment to the UN Global Compact
Mobilitie, along with our parent company, BAI Communications, have joined the UN Global Compact, the world’s largest corporate sustainability initiative, aimed at mobilizing a global movement of sustainable companies.
Our global ESG framework is based on an evolving vision to connect communities via providing resilient infrastructure and services, to maintain ethical operations and supply chain, a vision for responsible climate action, and positive action in inclusion, diversity, and equality.
These commitments align with five of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) where we believe we can contribute more to drive a positive societal and environmental change, with defined ESG targets incorporated into our business strategy.
Our ESG framework
- Our networks are the foundation for many critical public safety communications systems and help usher in smart city technologies to realize connected communities visions.
- We provide resilient infrastructure and services by fully managing and monitoring our networks 24/7/365 at our network operations center (NOC). We also provided emergency restoration services to our carrier customers during natural disasters.
- Our group carbon emissions reduction plans will help us take more responsible climate action.
- To increase inclusion, diversity, and equality we have established a group-wide Inclusion, Diversity, Equality and Actions (IDEA) Council.
- With our responsible procurement focus in mind, we have procurement policies and a Code of Conduct in place that include modern slavery considerations and defined standards for behaviors we expect from our own teams that underpin our culture and values.